Application Areas of the Process
- Industrial and residential buildings
- Warehouses and dispatch halls
- Wind turbines
- Transport infrastucture construction
- Bridges and civil engineering
Profitable in Following Ground Conditions
- Loose to medium dense sands and gravels
- Cohesive and mixed grained soils
(silts, sandy silts, silty sands, clayey sands)
- Organic soils (peat clay, peat)
- Applicable as well in case of high
- Soils with boulders (rate > 30%)
- Flowing soil types (cu < 10kN /m2)
Besides the examination of the aggregate properties, additional tests are carried out during the installation process (CST) and after the completion of the aggregate piers (DPH, DPL, Modulus-Test).
As additional electronic documentation a fully automated log is being produced for every single pier, which plots the most important construction parameters against time and depth.